Here’s what we are doing in response to Covid-19
Gooseberry Field takes pride in having a high standard of cleaning and our cleaning and safety protocol is further enhanced with extra Covid-19 measurements. We have conducted a Risk Assessment and we have put in place the following measures to ensure the safety of all our guests and staff.
We hope that the below will reassure you that we are doing all we can to keep you safe, however if you have any queries or require any further information, please do get in contact.
- A minimum of 24 hours between departures / new arrivals to enable us to complete an enhanced deep clean of all bell tents and on site facilities.
- There might be dedicated time slots for use and cleaning of shower facilities dependent latest Government guidelines.
- Works have been completed on a 3rd eco toilet giving guests shared access to 3 eco toilets and 1 conventional flushing toilet.
- Installation of anti bacterial gel stations, extra soap and anti viral spray at hand washing and washing up stations.
- Addition of non-intrusive hand washing signage and 2 meter distancing indicators where applicable.
- Welcome packs such as tea and coffee will be individually packaged with no re-use between guests.
- Regular checks on the health of all staff are carried out prior entering the glamping accommodations.
- Staff will wear the correct PPE during cleaning and have been trained on the correct hand washing and cleaning procedures.
- Increased daily cleaning / disinfecting schedule of all hard surfaces and contact points
- All bedlinen (including pillow and mattress protectors) will be professionally cleaned at 60 degrees (if you would prefer to bring your own please let us know prior to arrival).
- Welcome guide will be sent prior to your arrival
- Host will be available to the guests via phone messaging at office hours for questions, ordering wood, etc.
- Use of the following shared facilities might not be available dependent latest Government Guidance: indoor barn, fridge and pizza oven.
If you’re feeling under the weather and showing any signs of a high temperature, a new, continuous cough and/or a change to your sense of smell / taste or have recently been in contact with someone who has covid-19, do not come to Gooseberry Field Glamping. Contact us immediately.
If you feel ill during inform us and you must leave immediately.
After your stay, you must let us know immediately if you develop Covid-19 symptons.
How you can help
- Notify us if someone in your household feels ill before your stay. For the safety of other guests and our staff it is necessary for you to postpone or cancel your trip.
- Upon arrival we request all guests to make use of the NHS track & trace app to register their attendance at Gooseberry Field.
- Regular hand washing and use of hand sanitizer throughout your stay.
- Ensure a safe 2-meter social distance from other guests and staff.
- Leave toilet and shower facilities clean and tidy after use.
- If you or a member of your party start to display symptoms (high temperature, a new continuous cough) during your stay, you and your party must leave the campsite immediately and self isolate
- Place bedlinen and towels in the laundry bags provided prior to departure.
- Leave bell tent windows and door open (if not raining) at the end of your stay.
- Ensure all personal belongings are taken home and any rubbish to be placed in the bins provided. To help reduce contact please dispose of larger waste items such a cardboard packaging at home.
(Information correct as of 22/03/2021 and is subject to change following any new government guidance)