Hen Do Weekends & Hen Retreats
Is your best friend is a bride-to-be and it’s all down to you to organise the best hen do ever without breaking the bank? If you are looking for a hen weekend with a difference, a touch of style and a relaxed feel… look no further! Think sipping Prosecco in a wood fired hot tub with views over the countryside, good old fashioned games such as Croquet and Jeu de Boules, private tailored yoga sessions suitable for all levels or perhaps flower crown making and Indian head massages are more your thing. These are all just a sample of what we can arrange! Gooseberry Field Glamping is just the perfect venue with space to host hen groups consisting of 15 to 24 hens per group.
“We had a hen do here last weekend and had the most AMAZING time. Will definitely come back here. The campsite looked beautiful in the sunshine and we loved the fresh flowers on the tables, the gorgeous decorations, the new indoor space and all the little touches that was thought about to make everything so pretty and convenient! Kerstin helped us to settle in so well, and was always on hand to answer our questions and help with the pizza oven, hot tub and campfire. We were made to feel at home and we are so grateful!
We had a fabulous weekend and we will definitely keep spreading the word about Gooseberry Field! It was the perfect weekend!”
Gooseberry Field Basic Hen Package
- Exclusive use of the site from Friday 15:30 until Sunday 12:00.
- Welcome Prosecco pack with flutes & ice buckets
- Use of one of the wood fired hot tubs from 15:30 until 21:00 on either the Friday or Saturday. The second hot tub can be booked at £100.
- Use of the wood fired pizza oven and assistance with set-up / managing the cooking of your wonderful pizza creations.
- Wood & kindling for one night’s campfire and bbq.
- Deckchairs (at least one per person) and wine caddies – set up around the central fire pit.
- 6 – 8 luxury bell tents – depending on number of people. Each glamping bell is tastefully decorated in its own unique theme, with lots of bunting, rugs, fairy lights, cushions and bedside tables. Each bed has a 13,5 tog duvet, Egyptian cotton bed linen and extra cozy blankets.
- All crockery, cutlery, utensils, cooking equipment, gas cookers, washing up bowls, tea towels, fairy liquid, sponges… basically everything you can think of that you need for eating, drinking, food prepping, cooking and washing up is provided and the barn area is available from 07:30 – 22:00 each day for any activities you might like to arrange and/or simply escape if the weather doesn’t cooperate!
Each Hen will be provided with:
- a towel
- a set of shower gel, shampoo & conditioner
- a bathrobe
The costs for the basic hen package with the above included is £160 per hen and the group needs to be a minimum of 15 per booking and of course we will happily connect you with our partners to arrange pampering sessions, yoga sessions or crafternoon teas… the list is endless!
“My sister had the most fantastic hen weekend! I couldn’t have hoped for anything more! We all began to feel quite at home and we were sad to leave. Needless to say, we will be coming again!”