Luxury Glamping Bell Tents Interiors
There are seven canvas bell tents dotted around the 5 acre glamping site, six of which are listed below. The 5 meter bell tents are surprisingly spacious and individually decorated in an unique, stylish way. Upon booking you can select each of the different interiors by name: Sunny Afternoon, Indian Bohemian, Medina Magic, Earth & Soul, Kiss from a Flower, Urban Aztec, Blue Indigo and Green Heaven…. It’s all in the name and the pictures below give you an idea of the look, feel and style of each of the different glamping interiors.
Urban Aztec comes with a custom private wood fired hot tub.
Please note that on occassion some interiors may differ slightly to the pictures below.
With a massive five-meter diameter, bell tents provide an abundance of space for couples and with the addition of 2 single futon beds there’s even plenty of room for a group of friends or a family of four. Bell tents offer a completely different camping experience to nylon tents and due to their natural cotton canvas, they are easy to cool down in the day and well ventilated at night with all windows and doors equipped with mosquito mesh.
Each luxury bell tent is decorated and furnished with a great attention to detail: basically everything has been thought of, so all you need to bring is clothes, toiletries, a torch for that night time trip to loo and of course food and drinks (please note our tap water is drinkable and we provide water canisters).
- 1 double futon bed and 2 single futons beds with duvets, pillows and 100% Egyptian cotton bed linen.
- Cool box & ice packs.
- 2 LED lanterns and fairy lights create a cosy ambiance light up the inside of each tent when the sun goes down.
- Bedside tables, rugs and plenty of cushions and blankets to help keep you cosy and warm.
- Fire pit / BBQ (a tri pod & Dutch oven are also available on request).
- Complimentary campfire starter pack containing a small basket of seasoned firewood, kindling and eco firelighters.
- 2 deckchairs, wooden picnic table and wine caddy (wind breaks are also available on request).
- A small gas camping cooker and 2 gas canisters.
- All the cutlery, crockery, kitchen utensils, and pans needed for cooking during your stay and of course for the all important morning cup of tea or coffee.
- A small welcome pack included grounded coffee for the cafetière, teabags, sugar and something to nibble.
- A towel for each person.
Make it extra special
Sausages and bacon from our own pigs or a delicious breakfast hamper with locally produced products can be added to your booking.
An example breakfast hamper includes: bacon or sausages from our own pigs, half a dozen fresh eggs from our chickens, a loaf of bread, jam, butter, milk, a bottle of apple juice, freshly ground coffee and tea.
Additional logs, kindling and fire lighters can also be added to your booking as an ‘add on’ and it is also possible to request at any time you during your stay with us.
|Basket of Logs||£ 6|
|Pack of Sausages – home reared rare breed pigs||£ 5|
|Breakfast Hamper with local produce||£ 35|
|Relax pack for 1: bathrobe, towel, toiletry set||£ 15|
|Celebration Pack: bottle of fizz, ice bucket & two flutes||£ 22|
|Marsh Mallow Pack||£ 6|